What a wonderful treat being able to use the five star facilities of Hotel L'Apogee with it's fine dining services and exquisite spa.
Directly connected to the wonderful Hotel L'Apogee, Chalet L'Alpensia is a luxury five bedroom ski chalet with exquisite facilities and first class service. This ski-in / ski-out chalet sits at the top of a former Olympic ski jump in the sought after village of Courchevel 1850, with truly stunning mountain views and access to some of the best ski runs in Europe.
Chalet L'Alpensia is set over five floors and is styled from top to bottom with elegant and lavish furnishings. There is a beautiful balance of contemporary and classic design, which provides a cosy and welcoming feeling. Afternoons curled up on the sofa around the open fireplace is a particular treat after a day skiing. This chalet really does offer plenty of space for your party to relax and unwind, whether it be enjoying an alpine banquet around the long wooden dining table or aching those tired limbs in the chalet's private sauna. There is also the benefit of using all the first class facilities of Hotel L'Apogee with it's multiple fine dining restaurants and luxury spa.
Each of the five bedrooms can be made up as a king double bed or twin beds and all have en suite facilities. Perfect havens of tranquillity for all.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Whirlpool bath
- Ski concierge
- Steam shower
- Mountain views
- Cinema room
- Access to L'Apogee Hotel facilities including swimming pool, spa, boutiques and restaurants
- 5 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Food and drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.