This all singing and all dancing chalet has the location to rival all others!
Set over five floors Chalet L'Amarante is a luxury five bedroom ski chalet located in the exclusive resort of Courchevel 1850. Like its sister, Chalet L'Alpensia, this chalet is adjoined to the five star Hotel L'Apogee and benefits from the use of its luxury facilities including a choice of fine dining restaurants and its first class spa, with a swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym and treatment rooms.
The location is second to none, with jaw dropping mountain views, ski-in / ski-out access and the wonders of Courchevel's boutique shops on your doorstep.
Chalet L'Amarante has been elegantly styled throughout, with rich vibrant colours and luxurious soft furnishings. The furniture has been carefully selected to complement the design of this luxury ski retreat and it really does create a wonderful home from home atmosphere, where it is an utter joy to return back to after a day on the slopes.
Guests staying at Chalet L'Amarante can enjoy the private home cinema room, relax in the spa or simply kick back on the sofa around the open fireplace. It really is the perfect chalet to feel pampered and to spend time soaking up that amazing mountain air.
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Whirlpool bath
- Ski concierge
- Steam shower
- Mountain views
- Cinema room
- Access to L'Apogee Hotel facilities including swimming pool, spa, boutiques and restaurants
5 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Reception / Concierge
- Experienced chef (on request)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Food and drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.