Chalet Les Bruxellois
Chalet Les Bruxellois is in a fantastic location in the centre of Courchevel 1850. Great access to the slopes and surrounding amenities.
Chalet Les Bruxellois is a beautiful luxury ski chalet located in the heart of Courchevel 1850 with a fantastic central resort location near to the ski lifts and all the local amenities. With the Dou du Midi piste just 50 metres away and the Plantrey lift only 250 metres from the chalet, access to the ski area really couldn’t be much easier. The style of the chalet is a wonderful combination of classic charm and contemporary on-trend design with a traditional alpine exterior and chic modern furnishings on the inside, brought together by the exposed wooden beams and vaulted ceilings.
The property accommodates up to 12 adults and two children in seven stunning bedrooms and a children's bunk room. The open-plan living and dining area of Chalet Les Bruxellois is light and spacious with double-height windows exposing the glorious mountain views across Courchevel and the Three Valleys.
The facilities at this luxury ski chalet are second to none with a stunning spa area inclusive of a swimming pool, massage room, sauna and gym. Outside, experience the wooden sauna and authentic Nordic bath. For those looking to entertain in the evenings, Chalet Les Bruxellois also has a bar and a games room with a variety of billiard games and TV area.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Wood fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Nordic bath
- Sauna / Hammam
- Swimming pool
- Massage room
- Fitness room
- Wine cellar
- Games room with foosball, snooker and air hockey table
- 1 x Master super-king suite, dressing room, balcony and en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family room with double bed and bunk room (2 bunk beds) and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom (No window)
Please note the beds are fixed.
- Distance to piste: 1 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Flowers and welcome basket on arrival
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner service on seven nights
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Wifi access
- Airport transfers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Tourist tax
- A security deposit amount of EUR 20,000 is taken with final balance
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Staff overtime will be charged in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.