Offering first class service, with a ski-in/ski-out location we are very excited to be offering Chalet Margaux to our clients. The combination of a prime location in the heart of Courchevel 1850 and it's classic charm makes it an appealing chalet holiday experience.
Only a walk away from the Cospilot Piste, Chalet Margaux is a ski-in/ski-out private home located in the heart of Courchevel 1850. Chalet Margaux has a traditional appearance with hand painted interior décor and traditional wood exterior. It has six bedrooms with en-suite facilities and an additional master suite. The chalet can accommodate 12 adults and two children. With a prime location the chalet is nestled amongst the trees and gives a sense of peace and tranquillity.
Chalet Margaux provides ultimate relaxation with an indoor jacuzzi, perfect after a day on the slopes or spending time enjoying the large open fire in the homely lounge.
This chalet is ideal for both large groups of adults or families looking for a holiday that is home from home with the benefit of your every need being catered for.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Open fireplace
- Ski boot room with heated boot warmers
- Apple TV and UK Sky (sports and movie) channels
- 1 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower over bath
- 1 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- 2 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, bath and shower
- 1 x Master bedroom with super-king with en suite bathroom, and private sitting room
- 1 x King bedroom with en suite bathroom, shower over bath
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet manager
- Chalet assistant
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Pre-dinner canapés on 6 nights
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8:30am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary baby sitting on the staff night off available
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Additional childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Children under 12 receive a EUR 100 discount
- The property is strictly non smoking
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Empty beds are subject to a EUR 200 discount per empty bed.
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.