We love the location of this chalet, not only is it ski in/ski out, but set up high in the exclusive Les Carats area giving you stunning views of Val d’Isere town centre……even while swimming in the indoor pool
Located on the Face de Bellevarde piste in Les Carats, the resort’s most exclusive zone, Montana is a chalet in a class of its own. Private yet accessible, Montana is ski-in, ski-out, and only a short chauffeured drive or stroll from the village’s shops, bars and restaurants.
After a day on the slopes, what better way to relax than in the fabulous indoor pool? Equipped with soothing jets to ease aching limbs, one can also swim against the pool’s jet stream whilst admiring the views of snow-capped peaks. Alongside the pool, the spa area features a sauna and relaxation zone. Montana also features a beautiful drawing room, a snug with an impressive flat screen TV and a private study with computer and wireless broadband network.
Each of Montana’s six sumptuous bedrooms has a luxurious ensuite bathroom and all but one sport a wall-mounted plasma screen TV with cable channels. To maximise flexibility, one of the bedrooms can sleep an additional three children to increase the capacity from 12 to 15.
During your stay, the manager will act as your private concierge, supported by a discreet and professional team including a gourmet chef and chauffeur. Service is key and the team of four will cater for your every whim.
Montana is a breathtaking chalet where contemporary designs blend effortlessly with mellow timbers and antique furniture - a veritable temple to modern Alpine living.
The new, upmarket chalet company....chalets....offer luxury comparable to that of 5 star hotel....and much greater privacy.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Spacious Relaxation Area
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Study/Office with PC
- Terrace Overlooking the Village and Piste
- Nespresso© Coffee
- Chauffeured 4x4
- 1 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, balcony and fireplace
- 4 x Twin/Super-king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Room with three single beds and two further beds on mezzanine level, en suite bathroom and separate shower
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Host/Hostess
- Qualified Chef
- Distance to piste: On-piste, Les Carats
- Distance to lifts: 200m on skis, 1 minute chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 min. chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Perrier Jouët Champagne reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Dinner on six nights
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Signature cocktail
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 8am - 11pm
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.