Chalet Perce Neige
Chalet Perce Neige is an exciting chalet location in the prestigious resort of Courchevel 1850. This chalet offers everything you need for a luxurious holiday.
Chalet Perce Neige in Courchevel is inspiring and spacious, it will leave you feeling more like you′re in an ultra-luxurious hotel rather than a private ski chalet.
The designer-decorated chalet features beautiful living areas with comfort and style in mind.
From its soaring-high ceilings in the main living room, to its decadently furnished bedrooms and bathrooms, you′ll enjoy true luxury here.
One of the most exciting levels in the chalet is its wellness center located on the lower level, complete with an infinity pool, jacuzzi, shower, and hammam. You can truly relax and unwind in the privacy of your very own luxury ski chalet in the French Alps.
- Ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Children's playroom
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Cinema room
- Study/Office with PC
- Garage Parking
- Bedrooms 1, 2 : double en-suite shower room (without windows)
- Bedroom 3 : double with en-suite shower room,
- Bedroom 4, 5 : double with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 6 : children bedroom with 2 sets of bunk bed (90 cm, sleeping 4) with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 7 : master bedroom with large dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on seven nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 09.00 to 19.00.
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required with the balance of EUR 20,000
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.