A lovely home from home. Down-to-earth staff and a comfortable chalet makes this one perfect for all types of groups, especially families with children. Its near-the-piste location makes for a easy get away in the morning
The Darkoum building is a four storey chalet containing multiple apartments including Darkoum Kalo and also Darkoum Lama. For skiing, Darkoum is well positioned just across the road from the Bellecote piste, taking guests by piste straight to the centre of Courchevel 1850.
Darkoum Kalo (the largest in the building) is a duplex apartment spread over two floors joined by a spiral staircase. It sleeps up to ten guests over the two floors. On the ground floor there is the spacious living area with comfortable seating, open fireplace and the dining room. Outside there is a large wrap around balcony, ideal for soaking up the sun and admiring the dramatic Alpine views.
There are two en suite double bedrooms on the top floor and three twin bedrooms on the floor below, which share two bathrooms.
For larger groups the Darkoum apartments can be booked together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
- Virtually ski in, ski out
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 2 x Double with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Twin with shared bathroom
- Distance to piste: One minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Self catered apartment
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Service upgrades to 'contactless catered' service available
- Additional staff possible on off peek weeks
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.