Hotel La Sivoliere
Families will love this hotel where children are made to feel extra special. Whilst they are happily entertained in the playroom, what more is there to do but enjoy the sophisticated lounge or relax in the spa, perfect after an energetic day on the slopes.
Setting the scene
The Hotel La Sivolière first opened in 1950. From then on the outstanding charm and service offered to all guests has helped elevate it to a five star favourite. Staff at the hotel pride themselves on the warm, friendly atmosphere that prevails in this modern Alpine retreat.
To complete this luxury ski hotel in Courchevel, guests can relax in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam or enjoy a massage upon request. If a full day skiing is not enough to work up an appetite, head for the in-house fitness centre before dinner by the fire.
Rooms and Suites
- Superior Rooms (22 sqm) Double bed with village or forest views
- Prestige Rooms (30 sqm) Double or twin beds with a sitting area, village or forest views
- Family Junior Suite (35 sqm) Double bed with an open lounge area and bunk beds for two children, village or forest views
- Superior Suite (40 sqm) King bedroom with a separate living room, village or forest views
- Prestige Suite (50 sqm) King bedroom with a separate living room, village or forest views
- Family Suite (90 sqm) with a King bedroom and a twin bedroom, two bathrooms and a separate living room
- Duplex Apartment (145 sqm) split over two floors. The lower floor has a living room with a fireplace, dining room and master king bedroom whilst the second floor has two attic bedrooms with double or twin beds.
Spa and Wellness
Spa Odacite at La Sivolere offers guests a range of massage and beauty therapy treatments, combining French savoir-flaire and Californian research in green technologies. The wellness area includes a therapy pool with counter current swimming facing a bay window to give views over the valley, a sauna and hammam.
Dining and Après Ski
La Table De Madame Signed By L'Ami Jean
Guests to the hotel′s restaurant will enjoy a chic mountain setting with a picturesque view of the forest. Highly regarded Chef Stéphane Jégo - who defines himself as ''a musician of the saucepan'' - serves creative cuisine that bucks the trends and strays from the traditional French style, reinterpreting the classics without the need for pretentious titles. The partnership between La Table de Madame and L'Ami Jean promises visitors delicious food, generous portions, and a comforting atmosphere after a day on the slopes.
Le Bar De Madame
The hotel bar opens onto a cosy lounge area with fireplace, where guests can also enjoy a light informal meal, afternoon tea and exceptional cocktails. Le Bar de Madame also offers a DJ, performers, and signature cocktails, as well as a complimentary chauffeur-driven car service for non-resident guests.
The hotel is very child friendly, where children receive a personalised welcome and have use of their own dedicated play room. Childcare is available on request and a children′s supper table can be arranged for dinner.
- Distance to piste: ski in/ski-out on le Dou du Midi piste
- Distance to resort centre: two minute drive/10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 600 per night||from EUR 1,350 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 1,469 per night||from EUR 7,100 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
41 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
42 Rooms & Suites
Val Thorens, France
88 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.