Chalet La Datcha is in Courchevel 1850's highest location, where the exclusive Rue des Chenus is just 100m away from the slopes.
Chalet La Datcha in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850 features five sumptuous bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and balcony. Located on the exclusive Rue des Chenus, you are only 90m away from the slopes, ideal for getting up on to the mountain quickly in the morning.
The interior design is a classic alpine style with wonderful contemporary touches throughout. The attention to detail is extremely impressive and in keeping with a traditional chalet environment, many of the fixtures and fittings are composed with natural fabrics such as linen and jacquard for the curtains; silk, jacquard satin, and batiste for the bedrooms; leather and canvas for the furniture.
One whole floor of the chalet is dedicated to the wellness and relaxation of its guests, comprising of a deep indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, steam room, ice fountain, treatment room and gym. This will be the perfect place to wind down and relieve those sore muscles.
An extensive wine list and exquisite French cuisine prepared by your professional chef will ensure the evenings are full of joy and and unforgettable experiences. Of course, there is also driving service available to whisk guests to any location they desire in resort.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room
- Ice fountain
- Treatment room
- 5 x Double / Twin bedroom suites with en suite shower rooms
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Resort driving service
- Distance to piste: 90m
- Distance to resort centre: 750m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Coffee & tea
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Cost of food (for evening meal) and beverages is not included
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- Chef and butler available for lunch at an additional cost
- A security deposit may be requested
- No discounts applied to empty beds
- The property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Tourist tax is payable in resort
- Alcoholic beverages are not included
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.