Le Petit Palais
Just when we thought chalets in Courchevel had reached their peak, Le Petit Palais was unveiled. We love this property and know that the service you receive will surpass any other.
This exceptional luxury chalet comprises 1,500 sq.m of indulgent accommodation, mixing traditional materials with elegant, contemporary design. The chalet is located just off the Bellecote piste giving guests “ski in, ski out” access within 40 metres of the door.
The property exudes style and has been built to an exceptionally high standard. No expense has been spared on creating this property - each of the seven bedrooms is spacious and decadent and each has a private bathroom. There is an elegant and sumptuous feel throughout.
The chalet has an exceptional spa with indoor pool, relaxation room, gym and massage treatment rooms. There is also a private bar and nightclub, adding yet more exclusivity.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Treatment room
- Spacious relaxation area
- Steam room / hammam
- Private night-club
- Games room
- Private gym
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Large sitting room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Home cinema system
- Wireless internet (WiFi)
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master suite
- 1 x Guest Suite
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite
- 1 x Bunk room (linked to guest suite)
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out (Bellecote)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 7 nights*
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily evening turndown
- Linen and towels changed every other day
- Resort driving service from 08:30 - 21:00
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A damage deposit of €25,000 is required for this property.
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.