The children's playroom is a little gem - perfect for entertaining the little ones while you enjoy an après drink around the fireplace.
Chalet Beloukha is a luxury five bedroom chalet with ski-in / ski-out access, depending on snow conditions. The property is spread over four floors and offers an elegant and chic living space. Located close to the centre of the village of Le Praz and to the cable car that takes you to Courchevel 1850 in just a few minutes, Chalet Beloukha is popular with guests looking to have easy access to the slopes and the village amenities.
The main socialising space of the property is located at the top of the chalet with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Here you will find a beautiful open plan room with designated areas for lounging around the roaring fireplace with a glass of wine, enjoying an alpine banquet at the large wooden table or preparing a quick breakfast in the fully fitted kitchen. There is also plenty of space to find a quiet corner with a book and simply unwind after a busy day on the slopes.
One of the highlights at Chalet Belouhka is the super cute playroom, offering little ones a chance to hangout in a cool den like environment. The property is a perfect set up for a family holiday with two double rooms offering the ability to turn into twin rooms and a handy bunk room for the younger members of the party.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 397 sqm
- Ski-in / ski-out (snow depending)
- Games room
- Ski room
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub and shower
- 2 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunkroom with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 20 metres
- Distance to lifts: 500 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 400 metres
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Housekeeping during and end of stay
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Shuttle service (to/from slopes)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Images are CGI and will be replaced with actual images shortly
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.