With an excellent central location, its own swimming pool and amazing interior decor, this is not a chalet to be overlooked!
Chalet White has been lovingly refurbished and finished to an incredibly high standard with a stunning modern decor. The accommodation is suitable for up to 10 guests in five luxurious well appointed bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities.
The living areas in the chalet are incredibly light and airy and accompany the original wooden beams, giving it a refined, contemporary and luxurious finish. Chalet White comes complete with a modern kitchen which has all the latest appliances you could possibly need on your luxury ski holiday. The fireplace acts as a real central hub in the chalet which makes it a great place for families and groups to gather round after skiing or an evening meal.
The wellness area is the real wow factor in Chalet White, the indoor swimming pool complete with jet stream is perfect for a swim or to relax in after a long day skiing. The area also offers a stunning hammam and massage table, ideal for a good recovery session or pampering before a night out.
The chalet has a state of the art cinema room where you can make yourself comfortable on one of the huge sofas and enjoy a film with the family.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast before heading out to the slopes of the 3 Vallées ski area. Enjoy lunch on the sunny terrace staring out at the snowy tops of the surrounding fir trees. In the evening, why not sample a succulent Savoyard specialty under the transparent pearl chandelier.
Chalet White is sure to delight families accustomed to the best in services and accommodation and it guarantees your stay at the heart of the French Alps will be a memorable one.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cinema room
- Close proximity to the slopes
- Massage room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Exterior parking - 1 space
- 1 x Twin / king double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x King double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super king master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Welcome with resort management team
- In-resort concierge service
- Housekeeper and breakfast preparation service
- Distance to lifts: 150m
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Luxury linen, towels, bathrobes
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen, hairdryer
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping each morning (max of 4 hours)
- Breakfast preparation service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Breakfast food and drink cost
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes
- Ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- In resort driving service (Available on request at agreed fee)
- Breakfast food costs are payable in resort
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- A private chef can be arranged for a fee and is subject to availability
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.