I love this fun and funky chalet with cool design ideas. You have the feel of a really luxurious chalet in th 3 Valleys without the crazy price tags.
This 400 sq.m chalet is located in Courchevel Moriond (1650) and features 5 en-suite bedrooms for 10 guests. One of the great aspects about this chalet is that it has two master bedrooms, so ideal when being rented by two families.
This chalet is seriously cool, with funky designer furniture and a great games/entertainment area with bar and pool table. The chalet has an open plane living dinning area with open fire and large picture windows to take in the views.
The spa facilities in this chalet are well equipped with a large jacuzzi, Hammam and fitness/massage room. The property also features south and west facing balconies to soak up the sun and the views.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam room / hammam
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Cinema room
- South-facing terrace and balcony
- West-facing balcony
- Garage parking
- Billiards table
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with balcony and en suite shower room
- Bedroom 3; Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Master bedroom with king size bed, dressing room, balcony, en suite and office
- Bedroom 5: Master bedroom with king size bed, dressing room, en suite and office
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: 350m
- Distance to lifts: 350m
- Distance to resort centre: 350m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Food & drink
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.