Chalet Licorne des Neiges
Incredibly spacious for 10 guests! We were quite blown away by the size of Licorne des Neiges having visited. You get a lot of space for your money here and the ′ski in, ski out′ location is really fantastic.
Licorne des Neiges is a beautiful luxury chalet built across four levels and located in the area of Belvédère in Courchevel Moriond. The property features five bedrooms and can accommodate up to 10 guests in total. The living area is vast and luxuriously appointed, with plenty of space for a family group or a group of friends to enjoy.
On the spa level, there is a beautiful indoor swimming pool plus jacuzzi, sauna and hammam, with the gold mosaic wall a particular feature! Two of the five double bedrooms are also located on this floor.
The master bedroom on the top floor has its own fireplace, dressing room and balcony. The remaining bedrooms are also located on this floor, both with ensuite bathrooms and balconies. All four floors can be accessed by a lift.
Located in a privileged area of Belvédère, Chalet Licorne des Neiges is ski-in / ski-out.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam room / hammam
- Massage room
- Large sitting room
- Ski locker with boot warmers
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with fireplace, dressing room, ensuite bathroom and balcony
- 2 x Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and balcony
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Tea time with tea and pastries
- Breakfast service (food not included and billed separately)
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Slippers and bathrobes
- Clarins welcome products in every bathroom
- Fresh flowers
- End of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Holiday tax of 1.65 € per person and per day to be paid locally
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required with the balance of EUR 20,000
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.