Offering luxurious ski-in ski-out accommodation in the heart of Courchevel Moriond, this chalet offers you and your skiing party a wonderful location. The whole of the Three Valleys are literally at your ski tips.
Canyon Lodge Residence is a collection of three luxury ski-in ski-out chalets in the heart of Courchevel Moriond. Chalet Centenary, one of these chalets is the perfect chalet for groups looking for flexibility in a wonderful location in the Belvedere district. The chalet has been designed to meet the highest standards and have unique facilities including: hot tub on the balcony, private underground parking and large terraces with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. Contemporary and stylish Chalet Centenary has six bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, which can be made up with double or twin beds, so ideal for families. Two of the bedrooms have the added benefit of a dressing room too. On the third floor is the stunning living area with elegant green sofas, vaulted ceilings and an atmospheric open fireplace as the focal point. There is a fully equipped kitchen with all the modern luxurious facilities you would expect for self catering, along with a spacious dining area. An elevator can be found in the chalet connecting all floors except the mezzanine, where you will find a TV snug and games corner for further relaxation and social space.
As you drop down to the lowest point of the chalet, there is a private spa with a swimming pool, sauna and hammam - perfect to unwind after a day on the slopes.
A personalised service is key at Chalet Centenary, so we can design your perfect stay. Whether you are looking to keep it simple or look at adding the premium services and special requests, speak to our team to arrange your bespoke stay.
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hammam / Sauna
- Games Room
- Car Parking
- Mountain View
- 4 x Double / Twin bedrooms with private bathroom
- 2 x Double / Twin bedrooms with private bathroom and dressing room
- Dedicated Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski In, Ski Out
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated Concierge Service
- Welcome pack (including champagne and beauty products)
- Breakfast delivered to your accommodation
- Fresh Flowers
- Daily cleaning
- Daily after ski aperitif (canape and drinks)
- Bed linen and towels
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discount is applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.