A fantastic ski-in / ski-out chalet (depending on snow conditions) with amazing views of the Dent du Villard and the valley.
Chalet Irbis is a stunning ski chalet situated just 400 metres into the heart of the quaint village of Courchevel Le Praz. This four storey chalet offers a ski-in / ski-out location, depending on snow conditions and the main ski lift of Le Praz is just 500 metres away, taking you to Courchevel 1850 in just a few minutes.
Chalet Irbis has been beautifully designed throughout, with plenty of alpine character. The stone and wood cladding creates a cosy mountain lodge style. On the top floor is a wonderful open plan living area with a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen space. Your eyes are drawn to the fantastic central fireplace - the perfect setting to return to after a day on the slopes. With large windows letting in plenty of natural light, the chalet has fantastic views.
The sleeping quarters are located on the middle levels of the chalet, with five spacious and elegant en suite double bedrooms.
The remaining level is home to a wonderful wellness area, which includes a Hammam, sauna and relaxation area. There is also a handy ski room with boot warmers, a garage and laundry room.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 356 sqm
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Relaxation area
- Cinema room
- Games room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub
- 2 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 20 metres
- Distance to lifts: 500 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 400 metres
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Housekeeping during and end of stay
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Shuttle service (to/from slopes)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Images are CGI and will be replaced with actual images shortly
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.