Portetta Loft II
Perfect for families or two couples. With large balconies, slope views, seating area with log fire, the Portetta Lofts really offer great value for money in Courchevel.
Conveniently positioned at the foot of the slopes of Courchevel 1650, the recently renovated Portetta complex is relaxed and family-friendly. The hotel′s popular sun terrace gives direct access to the children′s nursery slopes, making it a excellent base for families with small children.
Its six apartments or ′lofts′ all offer stunning valley or mountain views, many with balconies overlooking the slopes. This particular loft has two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. In the living area there is a comfy sofa where you can relax and watch TV or enjoy the view. This loft which is around 98m² also has a South facing balcony, open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen. The Lofts have their own private lift entrance that is separate from the rest of the hotel complex.
The Portetta Lofts benefit from the space of a chalet with the shared facilities of the Hotel Portetta which is located just below. The hotel has a lovely restaurant and spa as well as an in-house ski rental shop.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Shared Spa (Steam Room & Sauna)
- Open Fireplace
- South-Facing balcony
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, WC and dressing room
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Housekeeping team
- Distance to piste: Ski-in
- Distance to lifts: 2 min walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally Located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Daily breakfast in the Hotel Portetta
- Daily cleaning
- Change of sheets once a week
- Communal access to the full range of the hotels facilities, including:
- In-house spa & wellness suite
- In-house restaurant, bar and lounge
- In-house ski shop
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.