Not budget-busting but certainly belly-busting! Delicious food throughout the week is a guarantee and the excellent piste side location means fabulous access to some of the best skiing in the alps.
Chalet Elangeni is well situated in the centre of resort but also conveniently just metres from the piste. There are eight bedrooms, complete with heated flooring, all with en suite facilities.
The chalet has a stylish and modern feel with a luxurious open plan lounge that benefits from an open fire and high beamed ceilings, that opens into the dining area. An outdoor hot tub is situated on the large sunny lounge balcony, as well as a sauna and shower room within the chalet. The views across the valley and the resort itself from this chalet are magnificent. You will always find peace and quiet as this solid chalet benefits from acoustically insulated walls and ceilings
The chalet has a team of 3 (one experienced chef and two hosts) who will look after you for the week. They are carefully chosen for their passion for cooking, flair for entertaining and high level of customer care. In addition, the company owners work alongside the chalet team to ensure that you have an exceptional experience in La Tania.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Hot tub
- TV room
- Table football
- Open fireplace
- 6 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and either balcony or juliet balcony
- 1 x Family suite with double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate single room
- Chalet host
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne on first and final evening
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings with varied buffet plus freshly cooked breakfast and 2 self service breakfast)
- Daily homemade afternoon cakes
- Children's supper on 5 nights (where applicable)
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Oven meal pre-prepared by your chef for 1 of the staff nights off
- Complimentary bar including unlimited house bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks and mixers and Nespresso coffee
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Mid week towel change
- Housekeeping service (5 mornings), plus tidy up service (2 mornings)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
St. Martin de Belleville, France
Chalet Le Crepet
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.