Nestled in La Tania means you are tucked away but access to arguably the best ski area in Europe is right on your doorstep. Nothing but excellent feedback from this lovely and cozy little Chalet. We are big fans.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac nestling between green and red pistes, Chalet Johanna benefits from a convenient location. Built in traditional wood 'Jacobean' style, this luxuriously furnished, five bedroom chalet boasts an extensive open plan living space, with high beamed ceilings and leather sofas surrounding a central stone fireplace.
Overlooking La Tania, the views from the lounge balconies are breathtaking, and incorporate a sunny setting overlooking the village. The outdoor hot tub will provide the ultimate relaxing reward at the end of an exhilarating days skiing.
The chalet has a dedicated and experienced couple who will look after you for the week. They are carefully chosen for their passion for cooking, flair for entertaining and high level of customer care. In addition, the company owners work alongside the chalet team to ensure that you have an exceptional experience in La Tania.
Chalet Johanna is available on a "best of both" basis, providing guests with a flexible semi-catered service.
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Close proximity to slopes
- Panoramic views
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suites
- 1 x Family room sleeping up to 4 with en suite
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms which share a bathroom
- Chalet host
- Distance to piste: 50m to the piste
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk / 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome pack of house fizz, wine and beer
- Daily breakfast (Cooked breakfast on 5 mornings and continental buffet on 2 mornings)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper on 2 nights
- Champagne and canapés on 2 nights
- Five course dinner on 2 nights
- Freshly prepared homecooked oven ready meals on 2 nights
- Soft drinks, teas and Nespresso coffee
- Wine and beer pre-order and delivery service
- 2 staff days off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Fully catered or bed and breakfast services can be booked on request
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on ten guests
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.