Chalet du Guide
Located in Meribel Village, this free standing chalet with outdoor hot tub, is just two minutes' walk from the Golf chairlift, which takes you in to one of the largest ski playgrounds there is. Combine this with great food and a hot tub and you have great holiday.
Chalet du Guide is a five bedroom chalet located in Meribel Village within close proximity to the slopes and Golf chairlift. The chalet is also conveniently just two minutes walk from the Village including one of Meribel’s most popular après ski bars and arguably the best bakery in the 3 Valleys.
The chalet comprises of five double or twin bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom can be used as a family room to accommodate an additional two people. The chalet is constructed in traditional alpine style and is full of character with local wood panelling and wooden beams.
Chalet du Guide is ideal for both families and groups of friends with plenty of living space. The living and dining area is spacious with comfy sofas, a huge open fire and doors that open onto the stunning south-facing balcony.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Open fireplace
- South-facing terrace
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms, en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom, private bathroom
- In resort concierge
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- End of stay clean
- Food and drink
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This chalet is also available on a catered basis, on request
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.