Spectacular views and proximity to the pistes makes this chalet an absolute gem. With ample natural light and space, Pleroma offers the perfect family or group get-away, and the luxurious touches, such as the outdoor hot tub on the balcony overlooking the mountains will have you weak at the knees!
A charming detached four bedroom chalet in La Tania. Chalet Pleroma has been built in the traditional Savoyarde style and benefits from an outdoor hot tub and stunning uninhibited views of the surrounding mountains from the balconies.
The large picture windows and high ceilings give a wonderful feeling of light and space, which combined with the traditional log fire and solid oak furniture provide a warm homely feel. La Tania village centre is a pleasant stroll away from the higher quieter area of the chalet's location. The resorts green and red pistes pass close by the chalet, and so getting up on to the slopes in the morning is a breath of fresh air.
Chalet Pleroma is available on a "best of both" basis, providing guests with a flexible semi-catered service.
The chalet was excellent and the hosts brilliant. We cannot thank them enough. It was the best chalet holiday we have been on in a long long time.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wood fireplace
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Extra child’s bed can be put in the double bedroom
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome pack of house fizz, wine and beer
- Daily breakfast (Cooked breakfast on 5 mornings and continental buffet on 2 mornings)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper on 2 nights
- Champagne and canapés on 2 nights
- Five course dinner on 2 nights
- Freshly prepared homecooked oven ready meals on 2 nights
- Soft drinks, teas and Nespresso coffee
- Wine and beer pre-order and delivery service
- 2 staff days off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Fully catered or bed and breakfast services can be booked on request
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on eight guests
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.