Combining the privacy of a luxury ski apartment with the facilities and services of a hotel, a stay at Suite Koda makes the perfect base for your luxury ski holiday to Les Arcs.
Located on the sixth floor of the Bear Lodge Resort, in the centre of Arc 1950, Suite Koda is a luxurious open-plan apartment with a fantastic ski-in/ski-out location. The pedestrianised village of Arc 1950 makes a wonderful base for skiers of all abilities, and there are a multitude of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to choose from in Les Arcs. With easy access to the popular Paradiski region, Suite Koda is perfectly positioned to enjoy skiing on a blue piste which runs directly alongside the apartment, whilst two ski lifts are directly opposite.
Made up of two en suite bedrooms, one of which has balcony access, Suite Koda has a set of bunk beds in each room and comfortably sleeps up to four adults and four children. The open plan living/kitchen/dining area is the perfect place to enjoy evening catered meals on six nights of your stay, and the balcony boasts spectacular views onto Mont Blanc. Suite Koda is perfect for families or small groups looking for a luxurious stay in an ultra convenient location.
Guests of Suite Koda also benefit from access to Bear Lodge Resort’s range of fantastic facilities, including a ski room with rental shop and onsite concierge, cinema room and communal lounge/bar. For something more relaxing, soothe those aching muscles with a dip in the indoor swimming pool or Jacuzzi, de-stress in the sauna or steam room, or book a massage or gym session during your stay.
- Water vapour fire
- Private garage parking
- Television with UK FreeSat
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Access to communal lounge/bar
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, bunk beds and balcony
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bunk beds
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 135km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 215km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 215km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 215km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the suite and the Bear Lodge Resort facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the onsite concierge team
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children’s supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid-week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.