The best of both worlds - the privacy of your own chalet with the facilities of a hotel.
Situated within the Bear Lodge Resort in Arc 1950, Suite Natsu is a contemporary chalet apartment benefitting from all the amenities of the adjoining hotel. The complex is ski-in/ski-out with direct access to the Baptiste Giabiconi blue piste so is perfect for all level of skier. Just a short stroll away, the car-free town of Arc 1950 is home to an array of bars, restaurants and shops.
Suite Natsu is on the sixth floor and boasts a spacious socialising area and exceptional mountain views from the balcony. The apartment sleeps up to eight guests across three en suite bedrooms, one of which has additional bunk beds for children.
Guests of Suite Natsu have full access to the facilities of Bear Lodge, including the ski room, spa and swimming pool, cinema and children's playroom.
- Water vapour fire
- Private garage parking
- Ski room with boot warmers and lockers
- Television with UK FreeSat
- Access to communal lounge/bar
- Access to children’s play area
- Access to communal cinema
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
1 x Double/twin bedroom with additional bunk beds and en suite bathroom
2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 135km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 215km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 215km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 215km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the penthouse and the Bear Lodge Resort facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the onsite concierge team
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children’s supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid-week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.