A superb property for families with flexible accommodation options and an excellent children's playroom.
Bear Lodge is a modern hotel in the heart of Arc 1950. With just 30 bedrooms and a variety of accommodation options, the lodge is run very much in the style of a luxury ski chalet. This ski-in/ski-out property is ideal for those looking to be in on all the action as it is located at the side of the Baptiste Giabiconi blue piste so guests can watch skiers whizz past from the comfort of their balcony. Just a few moments walk across the piste is the lively and car-free centre of Arc 1950.
Meals can be enjoyed in the restaurant of Bear Lodge which is a light and spacious area and the bar and lounge on the first floor is perfect for socialising with friends and family. For those looking for a little respite, the spa is fully equipped with a large swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym. Children can book space in the "Bear Cubs" playroom which is filled with toys, games and entertainment, supervised by qualified nannies.
The en suite bedrooms are bright and contemporary with various options to suit all groups: interconnecting rooms, doubles, twins and family rooms are plentiful; most with piste-side views too. Please note that some bedrooms carry a small supplement.
- Water vapour fire
- Private garage parking
- Ski room with boot warmers and lockers
- Communal lounge/bar
- Children’s play area
- Communal cinema
- Communal gym, pool and spa
- 10 x Family double/twin bedrooms with bunk beds and en suite bathroom
- 20 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room*
12 of these rooms are available as interconnecting
- Resort Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 135km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 215km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 215km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 215km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
Supplements for some bedrooms apply (see "please note" section)
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the hotel staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 7 nights (menu choice of 3 starters, 3 mains and 2 desserts)
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Room 202 £20 supplement
- Rooms 203 to 206 £50 supplement
- Rooms 207 to 214 £30 supplement
- Room 302 £20 supplement
- Rooms 303 to 308 £50 supplement
- Rooms 309 to 316 £30 supplement
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.