The views from Maison d'Hiver certainly have the wow factor and are truly stunning!
Maison d'Hiver is a six bedroom traditional style chalet with epic mountain views, set in glorious French countryside above the quaint village of Les Gets. Benefiting from a quiet location, Maison d'Hiver is spread over three floors.
The bedrooms are located on both the ground and second floor with the main entertainment space sandwiched in the middle, making it a popular option for two families wanting an element of privacy with a floor to themselves each. The ground floor has three double bedrooms with beautiful views, one of which can also be made up as a twin bedroom. A wonderful sun terrace can be accessed through two of the bedrooms and here you can find the chalet's private hot tub. The perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes with a glass of bubbles enjoying the panoramic views.
On the top floor there is a master suite with a super king double bed and en suite facilities and a king sized double / twin bedroom with en suite shower room. The third bedroom on this floor is a small bunk room suitable for children, it has a curtain to offer privacy when the room is in use. Each of the bedrooms have been uniquely designed, but all offer that home from home feeling,
The hub of Maison d'Hiver is the large open plan living and dining area. There is a characterful log burner with cosy seating for those evenings when you want to curl up with a glass of wine or two. There is also a large wooden table for the group to enjoy an alpine feast around and a fully equipped kitchen with a handy breakfast bar for grabbing a pastry and coffee as you eagerly get out on to the mountain.
It's the little details and personal touches at Maison d'Hiver that make it a truly special holiday experience, from the handcrafted old wooden staircase, to the convenience of having access to two private car parking spaces in the centre of Les Gets next to the main Chavannes ski station.
With just over a five minute drive into the centre of Les Gets, guests will enjoy the local attractions of authentic restaurants, lively bars and boutique shops Or for those looking for a more relaxed pace while on holiday, guests can enjoy nights in with a movie in the dedicated TV room or challenge their friend to one of the many games at Maison d'Hiver.
- Hot tub
- 2 car parking spaces near Chavannes lift
- Ski and boot room
- Log burner
- TV room
- Garage - parking for 1 car, but driveway can fit 3 cars
- 1 x Master suite with super king bed and en suite bathroom
- 2 x King double / twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x King double bedroom with en suite bathroom with Japanese bath
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2)
- Distance to resort centre: 5-7 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury cotton linen and towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Les Gets, France
Le Coin Perdu
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.