Simply one of the most stunning properties in Morzine, the outdoor terrace is huge and perfect for relaxing next ot the firepit, the hot tub has great views and the chalet is just a short walk from the center of this vibrant resort.
Chalet Genepi is spread across four floors, with two large living spaces, which offer a large amount of space for a full chalet to spread out. The bar area has a TV area, pool table and even blackboard for the more creative types. This passes through to an outdoor terrace where there is a good sized hot tub with expansive views towards the slopes on the side of the Plenny.
Running through the middle of the chalet is a large staircase, which is adorned with specifically styled chandeliers which bright colours, unique to this chalet and add a certain flair to this alpine chic chalet.
All of the bedrooms can be configured as either twin or double/king and have wonderful views over the Forrest and mountains towards the Point de Nantaux.
The centrepiece of the large is the huge open plan living/dining area which has two large sofas and a good sized dining table perfect for relaxing or eating at the end of good day on the slopes of the Portes du Soleil, the log fire adds extra ambience and makes this chalet feel super cosy. Again the large picture windows offer amazing views from all angles. The kitchen comes well equipped with everything you need to make run a great self catered holiday.
On the lower floor there is a boot room with heated boot/glove warmers, parking for two cars and also ski storage for the winter and bike storage for the summer months.
Normally taken on a self catered basis, Chalet Genepi can have services such as chef, driver added on, please enquire for more details.
- Hot tub
- Large outdoor terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- iPad & GoPro with attachments
- Luxury Toiletries from The White Company©
- Ski and boot room with heated boot and glove racks
- Laundry facilities
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- 2 x Double/ twin bedrooms with shared ensuite shower room
- In resort concierge
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack including Champagne, groceries, firewood & basic cleaning products
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Bath and beauty products
- Slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Available at extra cost – catering for full week or special occasion, full grocery shopping, daily newspapers, morning bakery delivery, driver service, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.