The personal touches are what makes this experience special.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Vorlaz is a modern luxury ski chalet in Morzine with 5 bedrooms and all the essentials to make a great luxury ski holiday. The open plan top floor has a stylish living area, log fire, DVD, TV and SONOS system. At the other end is the dining area with a table that can extend to up to 12 guests if needed. There is also a modern kitchen with high spec appliances plus a computer area with iMac and internet connection. For the warmer spring months, there is a large balcony which has views down to the Nyon gondola and towards Morzine. This modern chalet provides an excellent luxury ski holiday with service to match.
Chalet Vorlaz comfortably accommodates up to 10 adults and 2 children in the TV room. Three of the bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there are two further shower/bathrooms, meaning all the bedrooms have their own facilities. It is also worth noting that cots can fit into all the bedrooms, for those guests travelling with infants. Another great aspect of the chalet is the TV room which gives the children an area of their own and the adults can keep the top lounge to relax in. The TV room can also be used as a children's room with a set of bunk beds available for use.
Some further perks of the of the chalet include an outdoor hot tub and ski room with heated boot warmers. Chalet Vorlaz can be taken on a catered basis (as detailed below), as self-catered with housekeeping and a driver, or as a tailored package. Please call us on +44 1993 899 421 for full quotes.
Morzine is a great family resort and only just over an hour from Geneva airport. If you are a large group, White Valley Lodge is located next door and the chalets can be taken together to sleep 24.
We loved this modern property located close to the Nyon lift giving us quick access up the mountain and avoiding the queues.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood burning stove
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Sky TV
- iMac for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Private Parking
- Resort driving service
- Sonos music system
- GHD hairdryer in each bedroom
- 2 x Double/Twin with en-suite shower rooms
- 1 x Double/Twin with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with private bathroom
- 1 x TV room with Bunk beds (sleeps 2) with private bathroom
- Chalet Manager/Host
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minutes drive to the Nyon cable car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Morning bakery delivery
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort driving service (8am-10am & 4pm-6.30pm)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- *The fully catered package includes: Chef for daily breakfast, dinner on 6 evenings, pre-dinner drinks, wines, soft drinks & a champagne reception on 1 evening.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- Price is based on 10 adults and up to 2 children. If adult numbers exceed 10, an additional price will be charged.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.