I love that this property offers a luxury touch to the self-catered experience.
Chalet L'Ours can sleep up to 16 guests in 7 bedrooms and is only a few minutes drive to the Nyon gondola and less than 5 minutes drive to the town centre of Morzine.
The middle floor offers a lovely open plan living area with large picture windows, funky lighting and modern soft furnishings. The lounge area has a see-through log burner and sliding doors out to the balcony. This luxury ski chalet offers a dinning table that can seat 10 guests and if the weather lends itself, there are further dining options on the balcony. Also outside is the hot tub with stunning views of the mountains.
Chalet L'Ours has bedrooms split across the ground and top floors. On the top floor is the stunning master suite with private balcony, large bath and double sinks. Also on the top floor of this luxury ski chalet are two double bedrooms and a spare room with two single beds which is perfect for children or a Nanny. On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms and the bunk room that sleeps four.
If you are looking for a luxury self-catered ski chalet in Morzine which is often hard to find, then this is the perfect luxury ski chalet for you. Chalet L'Ours also offers a driving service to the slopes from 8am to 10.30am & from 4pm to 6.30pm, in addition two supermarket runs per week making the luxury ski, self-catered option even more appealing.
Morzine is a great family resort. For larger groups or families that like to go away together, then Chalet Vorlaz is located just next door. This chalet sleeps 10+2 and works well in combination with Chalet L'Ours.
I loved the flexibility this service offers. It allowed us to explore the great restaurants in the village and indulge on big mountain lunches.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bose© Music System
- Professional hairdryers
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Free parking
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom and shared WC
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and shared WC
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared bathroom and WC
- 1 x Bunk room with shared bathroom and WC
- Resort Manager
- Chef (peak weeks only)
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive to the Nyon cable car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Morning bakery delivery
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort driving service (8am-10am & 4pm-6.30pm)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- *The fully catered package includes: Chef for daily breakfast, dinner on 6 evenings, pre-dinner drinks, wines, soft drinks & a champagne reception on 1 evening.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price is based on 10 adults and up to 6 children. If adult numbers exceed 10, an additional price will be charged.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.