Perfect for larger groups looking to be centrally located in Megève, but have a chalet with lots of features including an indoor swimming pool and bar.
Chalet Bouvier is a perfect ski holiday retreat for larger groups looking to be in the heart of Megève. It is located just three minutes walk to the ski lift and only one minute to the centre of village life, where you can find a choice of restaurants, bars and shops.
This seven bedroom luxury chalet is set over three floors with 700 sqm of space for the guests to enjoy and relax in. You enter the property on the ground floor and are immediately welcomed by the cosy nature of the open plan lounge and dining area. The alpine, wooden décor and warm lighting make it a wonderful atmosphere for relaxing in, after a day on the mountain slopes.
Each bedroom has been uniquely designed, but all very elegant and in keeping with the overall feel of the property. Five of the double bedrooms have en suite facilities and the final two double bedrooms (on the lower ground floor) have access to a shared bathroom with a shower.
The highlight to Chalet Bouvier is the wonderful indoor swimming pool, also located on the lower ground floor. This is quite a rare feature, for such a central location! It also benefits from a bar area with pool table, a sauna, Jacuzzi, massage room and small gym.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Lounge with pool table
- Small gym
- Massage room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- TV room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Master bedroom with large en suite bathroom with bath and shower
- 2 x Double bedroom with access to shared shower room
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and champagne reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- All bed linen, towels and bath robes
Additional services on request:
- Private chef
- Tourist Tax
- Airport transfers
- Driving services
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit will be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.