Chalet Elevation has it all - super stylish, super spacious, wonderful facilities including a swimming pool and cinema room and breath-taking mountain views!
Chalet Elevation is a luxury six bedroom ski chalet in the beautiful area of Les Bois/Les Tines, just a five minute drive from the centre of Chamonix and only two minutes to the Flégère/Brévent ski areas. This sought after location is a wonderful spot to explore the finest skiing areas and have all the facilities in Chamonix on your doorstep, yet be in a serene, picturesque position with breath-taking views.
Chalet Elevation is set over four floors with plenty of space for your group to relax. The lower ground floor is home to the indoor swimming pool with massage jets and a swim against the current jet. There is also a wellness area, a sauna and a large cinema room for kicking back after a busy day on the slopes.
The majority of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor this includes three en-suite double bedrooms with direct access to the terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, and a bunk bedroom ideal for children. The remaining two double / twin bedrooms are situated on the second floor, with en suite facilities and beautiful soft furnishings.
The open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen can be found on the first floor with fantastic huge floor to ceiling windows throughout, bringing incredible natural light and wonderful mountain views. The focal point in the room is a contemporary statement fireplace, which is a perfect place to sit around on the sumptuous cream sofas to re-tell stories of your day of adventures. For those looking to enjoy the dining experience in your very own chalet, there is a large dining table which comfortably seats 10 people. At Chalet Elevation you have the wonderful flexibility of hiring the chalet on a self catering basis or treating yourself to the luxury catered service where your private chef prepares a wonderful feast for the group never to forget. Speak to our team today to discuss what works best for you.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Private location with huge garden
- Cinema room with bar
- Uninterrupted views of Dru mountain
- 1 x Master bedroom with king bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and direct access to terrace
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunkroom (sleeps 2)
- Chalet manager
- Distance to piste: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.