Having use of Hotel Alpaga's spa is a real treat. The perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes.
Chalet Clovis is a four bedroom chalet set over three floors and is one of the six private chalets, within this hamlet. Staying at this luxury ski retreat guests have the added benefit of using the hotels' first class facilities including the spa and restaurant.
The property ideally sleeps eight people, but can sleep up to twelve. There is even a garden floor private studio that sometimes suits groups looking for a space that has a little more independence. Popular with multi generational parties where the grandparents can retreat to a quieter zone. Within the studio there is a double bedroom, open plan kitchen and living room, a handy laundry room and separate WC.
Chalet Clovis has a traditional wooden exterior with a cosy, chic-lodge style. The social hub of Chalet Clovis is on the first floor. Here you will find a stylish large living room, with cosy sofas around a characterful fireplace, an adjoining dining room and a fully equipped modern kitchen. There are wide French windows that open out onto a corner balcony with stunning mountain views.
The sleeping quarters within the property are spread across each floor, ranging from an attic room with children's sized beds to a sumptuous master double bedroom with private en suite bathroom.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 255 sqm
- Open fireplace
- South facing terraces and balconies
- Shuttle service from 10am to 8pm
- Access to the main hotel's indoor pool and spa
- 1 x Master double bedroom with private bathroom and access to balcony (sleeps 2)
- 1 x Studio ground floor double bedroom with alcove bed, separate WC, open plan kitchen and seating area (sleeps 3)
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 X Double bedroom with separate bathroom
- 1 x Children's attic bedroom
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant or delivered to the chalet for an extra €30 per day
- Shuttle service (1000 - 2000)
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Access for children to the pool and spa is restricted after 16:00
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.