Very grown-up is a great way to describe this chalet. All the fittings and details work perfectly in tandem to create a smart and sophisticated atmosphere.
Chalet Firmin is a luxury ski chalet within the estate of Hotel Alpaga, in the popular resort of Megeve. The estate has six stand alone private chalets ranging from three bedrooms to six bedrooms. These consist of Chalet Ambroise, Chalet Donatien, Chalet Baltus, Chalet Clovis, Chalet E and Chalet Firmin. There is also a private hotel with luxury rooms, suites and apartments.
Chalet Firmin, has been designed to accommodate 12 to 14 people in six bedrooms, across three floors. This luxury ski retreat has a wonderful traditional style constructed from old wood and local stone. It has a certain rustic charm with plenty of exposed wooden beams and beautiful windows letting in the stunning alpine scenery. The main living space is on the middle floor comprising of a large spacious sitting room, adjoining dining room and a fully equipped modern kitchen. French windows flood in lots of beautiful sunlight.
Bedrooms are spread across this luxury ski retreat, with three double bedrooms on the ground floor, one queen double on the main living floor and a further two double bedrooms on the top floor. There is also additional sleeping space for a child in the attic room and a single bed in the chalet's office room. Chalet Firmin has six bathrooms, so one is easily allocated to each bedroom within the property,
Chalet Firmin has been lovingly designed to a high standard. Soft, neutral colours have been used to create a cosy, home from home environment. This exclusive chalet is available on a self catered basis with the services of a hotel concierge, daily housekeeping and a chauffeur to take you to and from the ski lifts each day. To make your stay extra special, you also have use of the hotel's spa and fine dining restaurant.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 255 sqm
- Open fireplace
- Terraces and balconies
- Garage with private parking
- Guests can access Hotel Alpaga's services: spa and fine dining restaurant
- 3 x Double bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with shower room, plus neighbouring study with one single bed
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom
- 1 x Children's attic bedroom (sleeps 1)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant or delivered to the chalet for an extra €30 per day.
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.