Ideal for multi-generational family trip, with grandparents wanting more privacy on the ground floor.
Chalet Ambroise, is one of the six chalets within this hamlet and benefits from having access to the first class facilities of the luxury hotel, including the spa and restaurant.
The chalet accommodates six adults and two children in three bedrooms. It has a large south facing terrace and balconies opening out onto incredible views of the Massif de Mont Blanc.
Spread over three floors, the chalet has been built with beautiful old wood and local stone. The large living spaces and bedrooms have been lovingly furnished bringing modern living, contemporary fabrics and traditional Savoyard style into one harmonious marriage.
This exclusive chalet is available on a self catered basis with the services of a hotel concierge, daily housekeeping and a chauffeur to take you to and from the ski lifts each day. To make your stay more comfortable breakfast is available for guests in the hotel restaurant.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 255 sqm
- Open fireplace
- South facing terraces and balconies
- Private parking
- Access to the main hotel's indoor pool and spa
- 1 x Master double bedroom with private bathroom and access to balcony (sleeps 2)
- 1 x Studio ground floor double bedroom with alcove bed, private bathroom, kitchen and seating area (sleeps 2)
- 1 x Children's bedroom with private bathroom (sleeps 1)
- 1 x Study with a single bed (sleeps 1)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant or delivered to the chalet for an extra €30 per day
- Resort driving service 0800 - 2300
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Access for children to the pool and spa is restricted after 16:00
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.