Perfect for those looking for the flexibility of self catering and the benefit of using the amenities of a luxury hotel.
Chalet Donatien is one of the six chalets within this hamlet and benefits from having access to the first class facilities of the luxury hotel, including the spa and restaurant.
Built over three floors, Chalet Donatien has three spacious double bedrooms and four bathrooms. The ground floor, also referred to as the garden floor, is home to a lounge area with an open plan kitchen. The heart of the property is on the first floor with a glorious sitting room with huge comfortable sofas and a characterful fireplace. Beautiful French windows open out onto a corner balcony with stunning alpine views and there is an elegant dining room with a large oak table, where guests can enjoy leisurely evening meals.
The sleeping quarters are spread over the first and second floor, with two of the bedrooms occupying the top floor, all with en suite facilities. Chalet Donatien has an authentic and cosy atmosphere, with a good mix of traditional features and contemporary design. This luxury ski retreat offers a home from home ambience, with the benefit of hotel amenities and the ski slopes just a five minute drive away to boot. What are you waiting for? Contact our team to book today.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 255 sqm
- Open fireplace
- South facing terraces and balconies
- Laundry facilities
- Private parking
- Access to the main hotel's indoor pool and spa
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Private space on ground floor with a sofa and a single Savoyard bed, with a separate WC and washbasin and open plan kitchen and a cosy living room which opens on to the private terrace
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant
- Resort driving service 0800 - 2300
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Access for children to the pool and spa is restricted after 16:00
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.