Ski-in/ski-out chalets in Megève aren't easy to come by, thus making Chalet Hirvi already highly desirable before you factor in stunning design, superb facilities and beautiful views.
Chalet Hirvi is a herald of luxury and contemporary Alpine chic and is the epitome of Megève sophistication.
With ski-in/ski-out access being a highly sought after and rare feature in Megève, Chalet Hirvi is a popular choice for guests looking for instant access to the beautiful and varied ski terrain of the Rochebrune.
Spread over two floors, the interior design has been meticulously created by renowned international designer Charles Zana. Upstairs in the large open plan living space we have an open kitchen, a dining area and a grand living room focused around a spectacular open fireplace with a solid granite base. There is also as an additional intimate TV sitting area, perfect as an extra breakout space for little ones. From here, also access the large balcony and take in the stunning panoramic views.
At the garden level there are four spacious double en suite bedrooms including a master bedroom with walk-in closet. For large family groups an additional dormitory room is available with six beds and a further en suite staff room. Relax before dinner in the state-of-the-art cinema room or rejuvenate in the spa area with Piasentina stone jacuzzi, hammam and wellness shower.
To summarise, Chalet Hirvi presents a catalogue of ski chalet must haves including convenience to slopes, spa facilities and exceptional luxury design to name just a few.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Spa with Wellness Shower
- Cinema Room
- Wine Cellar
- Fitness Room
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Open Fireplace
- Balcony and Terrace
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Six bed dormitory room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
This property is also available self-catered, call our team on +44 1865 817 420 for pricing.
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Gourmet welcome gift
- Daily housekeeping (4 hours per day)
- Towels and bed linen
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- End of week clean
- Fresh Flowers
- Food and beverage
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local Tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.