Children will love the huggable life sized teddy bear in the children's dormitory room. It's these small touches that make Chalet Gaia a special home from home holiday treat.
Chalet Gaia is situated in a tranquil setting in the quiet neighbourhood of Les Pettoreaux, close to the resort centre of Megeve. Just a 10 minute walk or a couple of minutes in a car / shuttle bus to the Mont d'Arbois gondola, you have easy access to the ski runs and resort amenities.
Chalet Gaia accommodates up to 13 people, in its five bedrooms. Four bedrooms have double beds and en suite facilities and the fifth room is ideal for children, being a dormitory room with its own bathroom too. Each of the rooms have been styled with warm earthy tones and natural materials and they have used luxurious soft furnishings to create a cosy, yet sumptuous feel.
The social spaces are set on the lower ground and ground floor of this three floor property. Here you will find a spacious spa area with Hammam and sauna, along with a super cool home cinema room for kicking back after a day on the slopes.
The clever design and little touches at Chalet Gaia make this a special ski holiday experience, whether it be fixing yourself a drink from the cute bar and enjoying the open fireplace, or admiring the stunning alpine views from the chalets multiple terraces.
There is also a handy ski room for letting you pop on warm boots each morning, as well as a laundry room.
- 400 sqm
- Bar area with pool table
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Balcony and terraces
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Queen double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Dormitory bedroom with 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) and en-suite shower room
- Chalet manager
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk / 1-2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Luggage assistance on arrival and departure
- Welcome basket with local products
- Bottle of champagne
- Bouquet of fresh flowers
- Welcome massage
- Vegan and eco-responsible toiletries
- Eco-responsible slippers
- Household linen
- Change of sheets in the middle of your stay
- End of stay laundry
- Daily and end of stay cleaning
- Snow removal from outside accesses
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wifi in the whole chalet
- Food and beverage
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.