This is a fabulous modern "Alpine chic" chalet which benefits from its excellent ski-in/ski-out location and incredible views from the huge terraces.
The stunning Chalet Kantaa can be found overlooking a protected nature reserve at the edge of Megève. The fantastic setting allows for ski-in/ski-out access and the opportunity to enjoy the breath-taking views of the surrounding area from the large terraces of this luxury ski chalet.
The four floors of Chalet Kantaa are serviced by an interior lift. On the top level is the open plan living and dining room, an ideal place to socialise with family and friends in the evenings. The impressive feature fireplace is the focal point of the room, giving the space a warm and welcoming feel.
Chalet Kantaa’s modern Alpine style is the work of interior designer, Charles Zana who has created this luxury ski chalet using a variety of contemporary yet authentic materials. The star features of the chalet are the incredible double height windows and expansive terraces opening out onto panoramic views of Megève’s superb scenery. Not forgetting the spa area with jacuzzi and hammam, fitness room and state-of-the-art cinema room.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 520 sqm
- Ski in/Ski out
- Massage room
- Home cinema
- Fitness room
- Billiard Room
- Wine cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Six bed dormitory room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 15 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Gourmet welcome pack
- Welcome massage
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Access to in resort shuttle service
Catered upgrade option available with private chef and waiter including:
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Evening dinner on six nights with complimentary wine pairing
- Food and beverage
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local Tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.