Indulge in the wonderful wellness facilities that Chalet Infinity has to offer - the indoor and outdoor pool, Hammam, outdoor Jacuzzi and private massage room.
Chalet Infinity is a stunning five bedroom luxury ski chalet located in a quiet hamlet of the Jaillet area near Megéve. Just a five minute drive to the slopes and to the centre of the village this is an ideal luxury ski chalet for those looking for first class facilities in a tranquil setting, yet have the added benefit of exquisite restaurants, shops and bars in close proximity.
Chalet Infinity is set over three floors. You are welcomed into the property on the ground floor with a spectacular living space and huge floor to ceiling windows that open out onto a terrace featuring epic views and a large outdoor swimming pool. The ground floor is also home to the kitchen, gym room, Jacuzzi, ski room, wine cellar and one double bedroom with en suite shower room.
Two further bedrooms (one double and one twin) are situated on the lower ground floor, both with en suite facilities and the final two bedrooms (both double bedrooms) are found on the first floor, again with en suite facilities. Each of the bedrooms have been elegantly designed with soft, neutral tones and luxurious fabrics. Many of the rooms have beautiful exposed wooden beams creating a warm and cosy atmosphere.
Chalet Infinity really does offer a chance for clients to whole heartedly relax, whether that is soaking in the indoor or outdoor swimming pool while admiring the mountain views, kicking back in the cinema room to watch your favourite film or treating yourself to a luxury massage in the chalet's private massage room. Talk to the team today to book your stay at this wonderful luxury ski chalet.
- 450 sqm
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Gym room
- Cinema and bar
- Wine cellar
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room and access to the terrace
- 1 x Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower, dressing room and balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: 9 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 9 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Welcome at the property
- Welcome bath products
- All linen and utilities
- Daily cleaning : 4 hours per day
- Change of linen in the middle of the week
- Final cleaning
- Snow clearing
- All taxes included
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of EUR 25,000 is required when booking this property
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.