Sitting in the outdoor hot tub breathing in the mountain air and admiring the night sky is a perfect way to end your day.
Chalet Lady is nestled on the mountainside in a quiet spot in the neighbourhood of Rochebrune, which is an easy drive into the sought after ski resort of Megève. With a beautiful traditional façade of wooden panelling and shutters, this really is a wonderful ski chalet to return to each day. The property is spread over three floors, with ample space for relaxing and socialising.
Chalet Lady has four bedrooms; two double bedrooms on the top floor, a further double bedroom on the ground floor and a dormitory room, which is ideal for children on the lower ground floor. All the rooms have been elegantly styled, bringing in a splash of vibrant colours and luxury contemporary furniture.
The ground floor is home to the main hub of the chalet with a wonderful open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. In keeping with the décor of this cosy ski retreat Chalet Lady has again used vivid colours in the pieces of furniture and soft furnishings to create a warm and welcoming environment. Guests can enjoy drinks by the fireplace or indulge in an alpine banquet around the large wooden dining table. For the ultimate relaxation spot, there is an outdoor hot tub. The perfect place to soothe any tired limbs after a day on the slopes and simply star gaze enjoying a glass on bubbles.
- 210 sqm
- Outdoor hot tub
- Ski room
- Entertainment room
- Garage with 2 parking spaces
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Dormitory room with 3 single beds
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Luggage assistance on arrival and departure
- Welcome basket with local products
- Bottle of champagne
- Bouquet of fresh flowers
- Welcome massage
- Vegan and eco-responsible toiletries
- Eco-responsible slippers
- Household linen
- Change of sheets in the middle of your stay
- End of stay laundry
- Daily and end of stay cleaning
- Snow removal from outside accesses
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wifi in the whole chalet
- Food and beverage
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.