Non skiers can enjoy Chalet Marius' amazing facilities including an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cinema room and extensive wine cellar.
Chalet Marius is an elegant, contemporary chalet in a quiet setting near the popular resort of Megeve. Using the chalet's driving service you can reach the village centre with it's shops, bars and restaurants in just six minutes. This luxury chalet has a characterful, traditional exterior made of wood and local stone, but as you enter the property you soon witness the beautiful and striking modern interior design.
As you enter Chalet Marius' living room on the first floor your eyes are drawn to the striking central fireplace, that can be enjoyed from 360 degrees. Whether that is in the cosy sitting area, around the kitchen's breakfast bar or at the large dining table under the impressive chandelier. The double height ceiling and expansive windows create a wonderful sense of space and natural light. There is also a fabulous spiral staircase that showcases the level of thoughtful design throughout.
Chalet Marius has five stylish bedrooms. A master king sized double bedroom, three double bedrooms and a children's dormitory with two bunk beds. Each of the rooms have en suite facilities and have all been decorated in a similar style in keeping with the modern, luxury vibe. The adult bedrooms all have access to an outside terrace or balcony with beautiful views and some of the iconic Mont Blanc.
This chalet is popular with skiers and non skiers alike, as guests can enjoy Chalet Marius' luxury facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, cinema room, gym, office space and extensive wine cellar.
- 450 sqm
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Heated indoor pool
- Cinema (projector)
- Covered parking
- Boot heaters
- Wine cellar
- 1 x Master bedroom with king sized bed, dressing room, access to terrace and en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Children's bedroom with two sets of bunk beds and en suite bathroom
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome at the property
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner on 7 nights
- Daily housekeeping (5 hours a day)
- Mid week linen change
- Final cleaning
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Car with driver (9am - 8pm)
- Food and drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of 10,000 Euro will be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.