Chalet Orcia's massage room is the perfect place to start your holiday. Letting all life's worries disappear.
Chalet Orcia is a luxurious six bedroom ski chalet in a small hamlet in the popular Mont d'Arbois area, very close to the amenities of Megeve. Located amongst a beautiful alpine setting, guests will feel immersed in mountain life.
The property is spread over four floors with first class facilities and an excellent finish throughout. Chalet Orcia has a traditional feel, using lots of natural wood and cosy mountain lodge charm. Modern furniture and contemporary design blend well to create a wonderful luxury ski retreat.
As you enter Chalet Orcia on ground level you are led through to the cosy living room with a characterful fireplace and patio doors inviting the stunning alpine views in. This open plan living space, also has a large dining table - the perfect place for guests to sit and chat, enjoying local delicacies.
The main sleeping quarters are down one level with access to the terrace and garden. Here there are five bedrooms; three double bedrooms with en suite facilities, a spacious master double bedroom and a dormitory room, that has two sets of bunk beds and a pull-out bed, again all with en suite facilities. The last double bedroom is located in the roof of the property, along side the games corner and children's library space.
Chalet Orcia has many highlights, helping to make your stay extra special from the sublime relaxation area with swimming pool, cold tank, Jacuzzi, sauna and Hammam, to the cosy cinema room and bar area. Contact the team today to book your dream luxury ski holiday.
- 900 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Games corner and library
- Wine cellar
- Laundry room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Open fireplace
- Balcony and terrace
- Garage for 6 cars
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Dormitory room with 2 sets of bunk beds and a pull out single bed with en suite shower room
- 1 x Staff twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 1300 metres
- Distance to lifts: 1300 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 2900 metres
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Luggage assistance on arrival and departure
- Welcome basket with local products
- Bottle of champagne
- Bouquet of fresh flowers
- Welcome massage
- Vegan and eco-responsible toiletries
- Eco-responsible slippers
- Household linen
- Change of sheets in the middle of your stay
- End of stay laundry
- Daily and end of stay cleaning
- Snow removal from outside accesses
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wifi in the whole chalet
- Food and beverage
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.