Chalet Mandala has beautiful architectural style with striking features including an artistic wrought iron and wooden staircase and statement lighting.
Nestled on the mountainside, surrounded by pine trees, Chalet Mandala has a traditional ski lodge exterior, made of local stone and grey wood. This luxury retreat is just steps away from the Mont d'Arbois ski area, with wonderful ski runs and beautiful alpine views.
Set over three floors, Chalet Mandala is 500 sqm of elegantly designed interiors and alpine chic luxury.
The property sleeps up to 12 guests in six beautiful bedrooms with en suite facilities. Five double bedrooms are located on the garden level floor and the master double bedroom is on the upper level.
The social spaces are definitely rather special. There are a few lounges offering cosy seating and jaw dropping vistas of snow capped mountains. The whole chalet has been styled with natural tones and materials, creating a stylish and tranquil setting. The perfect place to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes.
For the ultimate relaxation, guests can enjoy Chalet Mandala's spa area, with indoor swimming pool, Hammam and sauna.
You'll be hard pushed to want to leave this gorgeous ski chalet, but for those that enjoy the buzz of village life, Courchevel 1550 is easily accessible.
- 500 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Reading corner
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Open fireplace
- Balcony and terrace
- Garage with rotative floor
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minutes by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Luggage assistance on arrival and departure
- Welcome basket with local products
- Bottle of champagne
- Bouquet of fresh flowers
- Welcome massage
- Vegan and eco-responsible toiletries
- Eco-responsible slippers
- Household linen
- Change of sheets in the middle of your stay
- End of stay laundry
- Daily and end of stay cleaning
- Snow removal from outside accesses
- Wood for the fireplace
- Wifi in the whole chalet
- Food and beverage
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.