A beautiful blend of alpine charm and contemporary architecture, Chalet Otoctone brings the best of both worlds in every sense. Its comprehensive spa area is not one to be missed.
Chalet Otoctone is a beautiful seven bedroom luxury ski chalet located close to the heart of the historic village of Combloux, just five minutes drive into Megeve. The property enjoys spectacular views, including of the iconic Mont Blanc. With a wooden façade and quaint Haute-Savoie architecture this chalet simply oozes charm. As you step inside the property - which features eight half levels - you will be struck by the elegant and contemporary nature of the design. Opulent light features, luxurious fabrics, and modern furniture are throughout and the open plan living quarter with a characterful fireplace is a real treat.
Chalet Otoctone has six double bedrooms with ensuite facilities, including a room that has been adapted for guests with reduced mobility. The seventh bedroom is ideally suited to children with the possibility of sleeping up to three little ones. All the bedrooms have been uniquely designed, but all offer a haven of tranquillity.
For those looking for pure, blissful relaxation, Chalet Otoctone is the perfect holiday choice, featuring a spa area with a nine metre heated indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, a hot tub and massage room. For those lazy evenings, guests can kick back in the home cinema with a glass of wine from the chalet's wine cellar. There is, however, also a gym with a treadmill, bike, dumbbells and yoga mats in case guests are not quite satiated by the day's skiing and in need of another adrenaline hit.
The chalet is available on both a catered and self-catered basis. Pricing available on request.
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cinema room
- Pool table
- Kids' Playroom
- Boot heaters
- Covered parking (4 cars)
- Ski out
- 1 x Master Bedroom with double bed, ensuite with Japanese toilet, shower, bath, TV, and balcony access
- 2 x Double Bedroom with ensuite and shower, TV, and balcony access
- 1 x Double Bedroom with ensuite and shower, TV, and outdoor access
- 1 x Double Bedroom with ensuite and shower, TV
- 1 x Double Bedroom with ensuite and shower
- 1 x Bunk room with 3 beds (1x120, 2x90), TV, and children's corner
- Distance to piste: 5 minutes by car
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes by car (to Cry Cuchet or Princesse lifts)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service
- Daily cleaning
- Welcome with champagne, fruit, juice
- Chef available to prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner
- Daily housekeeping (8 hours per day)
- End of stay cleaning
- Driving service
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bed linen and towels
- Fresh flowers
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.