Bellacima Lodge is always a sell out due to its size, location and views. It offers something exciting without blowing the budget. You can′t ask for more than that!
Bellacima Lodge offers a fantastic chalet experience Meribel. With its large open plan living room with vaulted ceiling, beautiful views of the piste, its own small counter current swim spa and a superb location a five minute stroll from the centre of resort, Bellacima Lodge is a popular addition to our portfolio. Features don′t stop there - there is a cinema, a billiard room and a large terrace, complete with hot tub. Consisting of three floors, the Lodge offers space ample for large groups. There are three twin rooms on the ground and first floors, a further twin on the second floor and a family suite. The suite has a twin and double room which both share a bathroom.
The pistes at La Chaudanne are just two minutes away using the shuttle service - convenient, efficient and quick! You will be looked after by attentive staff and are sure to experience one of your best holidays yet.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Billiard room
- Open fireplace
- Cinema room
- South-facing terrace
- Small outdoor counter current swim spa
- Room 1 - Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 3 - Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 4 - Family suite with double & twin bedrooms which share an en suite bathroom
- Room 5 - Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet host
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne on first and final evening
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings with varied buffet plus freshly cooked breakfast and 2 self service breakfast)
- Daily homemade afternoon cakes
- Children's supper on 5 nights (where applicable)
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Oven meal pre-prepared by your chef for 1 of the staff nights off
- Complimentary bar including unlimited house bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks and mixers and Nespresso coffee
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Mid week towel change
- Housekeeping service (5 mornings), plus tidy up service (2 mornings)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.