Chalet Ours des Montagnes
This chalet is a really great option for groups. Delicious food, boutique style interior design and a fantastic location all combine to make this one of La Tania's most sought after chalets.
A chalet that has something for everyone. Chalet Ours des Montagnes is located a mere 70 metres from the ski runs of La Tania so getting up on to the slopes in the morning will be a breath of fresh air. It is also only a pleasant short walk to the centre of resort.
With an outdoor hot tub, games and TV room and open plan living space with wood burning stove this is a chalet ideal for groups looking for a relaxing yet fun trip to the Alps. The bedrooms can also be configured as twins.
The interior design is stylish and modern but with a certain luxury feel that promotes comfort and calm. The views from the terrace are fantastic and this is the perfect spot to watch the world go by enjoying canapés whilst your experienced chef prepares a fantastic four course evening meal.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Games and TV room
- Wood burning stove
- 4 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Family room (twin/double bed and adjoining bunk room) with en-suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings à la carte, 2 mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on 6 nights (5 nights full service, 1 night meal is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- 5 days housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.