La Tania is a great resort for families with young children and Chalet Rachael couldn′t be a better accompaniment to this testimony! We love Chalet Rachel because of its cosy design, fantastic location and family friendly service! It's a great place for a well deserved break.
Chalet Rachael is a four bedroom chalet nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the quaint resort of La Tania. The nearest piste is only 50 metres where you can start your daily adventures exploring all the Three Valleys has to offer.
The chalet itself has been furnished to a very high standard throughout with generous sized bedrooms and a welcoming open plan lounge and dining area overlooking the village. Step outside to the bubbling hot tub on the terrace where you can relax in the evenings after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet Rachael is available on a "best of both" basis, providing guests with a flexible semi-catered service.
- Close proximity to the slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- 3 x Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Family room (twin/double bed and bunk beds) with en-suite bathroom
- Chalet host
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk / 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Welcome pack of house fizz, wine and beer
- Daily breakfast (Cooked breakfast on 5 mornings and continental buffet on 2 mornings)
- Daily homemade afternoon cakes
- Children's supper on 2 nights (where applicable)
- Champagne and canapés on 2 nights
- 5 course dinner on 2 nights
- Relaxed pre-prepared Bistro style dinner on 3 nights
- Freshly prepared homecooked oven ready meals on 2 nights
- On tap choice of 18 wines and bubbly selected by Verre Gourmand
- Open bar with beer, soft drinks, coffees and tea
- 2 staff days off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Prices based on eight guests
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.