This is an ideal family/group chalet, with ski back access, games room, and top notch service. So sit back, relax and take the weight off your feet! We find it hard to fault this charming chalet.
Chalet Sophie is a beautiful six bedroom chalet, built in the traditional wood, Jacobean style with high beamed ceilings and an open plan lounge/dining area. It is contemporarily furnished, although still enjoys an open fire and high beamed ceilings.
The chalet benefits from an outdoor hot tub, a separate TV area and a children’s games room. It includes all the toys such as table football, Wii and DVD's. Situated in an exclusive, sunny setting with stunning views and the option of skiing back to the chalet from the green or red pistes.
All bedrooms are en-suite with vanity basin and a bath or shower. On the ground floor two bedrooms share one wc. On the first floor two bedrooms share one wc and two bedrooms have their own wc. All bathrooms benefit from underfloor parquet heating.
The staff are carefully chosen for their passion for cooking, flair for entertaining and high level of customer care. In addition, the company owners work alongside the chalet team to ensure that you have an exceptional experience in La Tania.
For those that love coffee there is Nespresso on tap!
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- TV and games room
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (shared WC)
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite shower room (shared WC)
- Resort shuttle service
- Distance to piste: Close proximity to the slopes
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk / 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings à la carte, 2 mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea and children's supper
- Champagne (first night and last night)
- Sparkling wine and canapés (5 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights (5 nights full service, 1 night dinner is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.