A cosy ski-in/ski-out chalet in the buzzing resort of Méribel. The location could not be better!
Chalet Cecilia is a cosy and traditional ski chalet on the edge of the Doron piste in Méribel. The chalet benefits from an exceptional ski-in/ski-out location providing quick and easy access to the Three Valleys ski area. The centre of the resort is just a 15 minute walk or a few minutes on the local bus.
Boasting an impressive sun terrace, guests can enjoy the glorious mountain scenery. Inside, there are five en suite bedrooms and a comfortable living area with large open stone fireplace.
For larger groups, Chalet Cecilia can be booked alongside its neighbour Chalet Veronica for groups of up to 20 guests.
- Nespresso machine
- Bluetooth music system
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Open Fireplace
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Small twin bedrooms with shared shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- Resort Manager
- Chalet Host
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute ski to la Chaudanne
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (2 days help yourself buffet breakfast)
- Children's supper on 5 days
- Pre-dinner canapés and 4 course dinner on 5 nights
- Chef pre-prepared Raclette supper on 1 night
- 2 staff days off per week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping (except for staff days off)
- Towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- 1 staff day off on Christmas and New Year weeks
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.