Chalet Pasarale is a stunning modern chalet with super easy access to all of Méribel's local amenities. This is the ideal location for a family ski holiday.
Chalet Pasarale is a contemporary ski chalet in Méribel, just a short five minute stroll from the main La Chaudanne lift station and ten minutes from the resort centre. The fantastic location allows for easy access to the slopes and ski school meeting points.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is spacious and welcoming with a large central stone fireplace, ideal for relaxing in the evenings with friends and family. There are five comfortable en suite bedrooms, a combination of double and twin rooms providing excellent flexibility for groups.
For larger groups, Chalet Pasarale can be booked alongside its neighbour, Chalet Quatre Meules to accommodate a total of 18 guests.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Nespresso machine
- Bluetooth music system
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Resort Manager
- Chalet Host
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk (La Chaudanne)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk (La Chaudanne)
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (2 days help yourself buffet breakfast)
- Children's supper on 5 days
- Pre-dinner canapés and 4 course dinner on 5 nights
- Chef pre-prepared Raclette supper on 1 night
- 2 staff days off per week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping (except for staff days off)
- Towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- 1 staff day off on Christmas and New Year weeks
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.