Chalet Quatre Meules
A beautifully homely chalet in a desirable central location. What more could you want from a family ski holiday?
Chalet Quatre Meules is a modern ski chalet in Méribel, just a stone's throw from both the main hub of ski lifts at La Chaudanne and the resort centre. The plush furnishings give the chalet a comfortable and welcoming, particularly when lounging in front of the large fireplace in the living room. It really is a home from home.
The spacious open plan living and dining area is perfect for mingling with friends and family in the evenings. Guests can also benefit from the separate TV room for added privacy or can even be used as a playroom to keep the children entertained.
For larger groups, Chalet Quatre Meules can be booked alongside its neighbour, Chalet Pasarale to accommodate a total of 18 guests.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Wood burning stove
- Nespresso machine
- Bluetooth music system
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double room with en suite shower room
- Resort Manager
- Chalet Host
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk (La Chaudanne)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk (La Chaudanne)
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (2 days help yourself buffet breakfast)
- Children's supper on 5 days
- Pre-dinner canapés and 4 course dinner on 5 nights
- Chef pre-prepared Raclette supper on 1 night
- 2 staff days off per week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping (except for staff days off)
- Towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- 1 staff day off on Christmas and New Year weeks
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.